VX Student is an app developed by a Vietnamese developer. This app was created in order to help control the efficiency of distance learning.
VX Student was created subsequent to the closure of schools in several major cities in Vietnam. Developer of this app, Mr. Nguyen Huu Quan, said that he observed a lack of efficiency when students could not go to school and had to study at home. Some students even pretended their attendance, but in fact, they wandered around on the Internet or played games. His app was developed so that teachers and institutions can have a better observation for their students and as a result, students can focus more on their studies and earn for themselves better scores.
However, Mr. Quan shared that his app was not only created specifically for teachers and institutions, but also for parents who also wish to know whether their child focuses on schools and lessons. This app of Quan is supported by joboko.com, a free platform for human resources control, so his app can be used without any additional charge.
Here is how users can approach to his app and set up the data on this app.
In order to use the app and set up the data, teachers have to follow these steps.
- Create an account on VX Student through the website: https://vxstudent.com.
- Sign up a new account before signing in.
- After signing up and signing in successfully, click on the role box, choose your role as teacher and click on sign up.
- After having an account set up, the system will move you to the next page, the data page where you can track your students behaviors and observe their study.
During the teaching progress, if you want to have a better observation on your student, following these steps.
- Add your class roster.
- Add an ID of your class into the data of the app and save it. (Caution: you should use caps on for your class ID).
- After having your class roster and class ID on the system, send this to parents and let them being updated about the behaviors of students at home.
- If you want to see what students are doing on their computer, click on the tab “observing the lesson”.
VX Student data will reflect the information you need like class ID, class roster, and class attendance. With few clicks and action, you can easily track a lesson of your class and notice if there is a bad behavior occur.
With VX Student appearance, teachers and parents won’t have to be disturbing by the question whether their students and child really study the lessons. Mr. Quan said that he simply thought that he would want to create a useful app for the society. The young developer did not reveal if he would want to charge on his invention yet.
This app of Quan is still a free app and available in Vietnamese and English.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?