OnePlus has released new OxygenOS updates for the OnePlus 8, 8 Pro and 8T, which increase the level of the Android security patch on smartphones until January 2021. The new versions also improve the stuttering issue of some tripartite apps and optimize the display effect of the notification bar UI and the experience of using long screenshots.
Additionally, these updates fix the noise issue on 5G calls and fix half a dozen bugs. The OnePlus 8 and 8 Pro receive OxygenOS 188.8.131.52, while the 8T in Europe receives the 184.108.40.206 update. 8T units in India and North America, meanwhile, receive OxygenOS 220.127.116.11.
The changelog for these OxygenOS updates is the same. You can check it below:
- Optimizing the experience of using long screenshots
- Optimized display effect of notification bar UI
- Improve the stuttering problem of some tripartite apps
- Fixed low probability Twitter could freeze issue
- Fixed the issue that opening the app’s split screen could fail
- Fixed issue of failure to change accent color in low probability
- Fixed inaccurate display of assignment of certain numbers
- Fixed known issues and improved system stability
- Android security patch update to 2021.01
- Fixed the issue that the video could not be played with low probability
- Fixed 5G call noise issue
OnePlus is currently offering these OxygenOS updates to a limited number of users, but a larger rollout will begin in a few days if no bugs are found.
Source 1 | Source 2
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?