After 8 years long of waiting and hoping, fans of Cyberpunk will soon be able to experience the newest version of the game: Cyberpunk 2077.
Cyberpunk 2077 officially releases on Dec. 10th, confirmed by CD Projekt Red – the producer of the futuristic role playing game. Actually, CD Projekt Red gives players privilege of trying the game earlier than Dec. 10th, depends on where they live. Technically, American players can experience the game on Dec. 9th.
The game will support PlayStation 4, Stadia, Windows PC, and Xbox One platforms, and for players who have purchased the PS5 or the Xbox Series X/S, they have free access to upgrade the game from PS4 and Xbox One platforms to a higher platform. For PC users, they can basically play the game since Dec. 7th as the game is available at Epic Games Store, GOG.com, and Steam.
Cyberpunk 2077 also released the global map of their launching time, and in each region, the lauching time for the game will be different. For console players, the lauching time of CD Projekt Red’s product will be at midnight, local time. While PC and Stadia players will have opportunities to experience new game of Cyberpunk series at midnight GMT.
Below is the specific list of launching time for the Cyberpunk 2077: (credit to Polygon)
- Los Angeles – Dec. 9, 4 p.m. PST
- Mexico City – Dec. 9, 6 p.m. CST
- New York – Dec. 9, 7 p.m. EST
- Bogota – Dec. 9, 7 p.m. COT
- Brazil – Dec. 9, 9 p.m. BRT
- London – Dec. 10, 12 a.m. GMT
- Paris – Dec. 10, 1 a.m CET
- Warsaw – Dec. 10, 1 a.m CET
- Moscow – Dec. 10, 3 a.m. MSK
- Istanbul – Dec. 10, 3 a.m. TRT
- Dubai – Dec. 10, 4 a.m. GST
- Cairo – Dec. 10, 2 a.m. EET
- Johannesburg – Dec. 10, 2 a.m. SAST
- Beijing – Dec. 10, 8 a.m. CST
- Singapore – Dec. 10, 8 a.m. SGT
- Seoul – Dec. 10, 9 a.m. KST
- Tokyo – Dec. 10, 9 a.m. JST
- Sydney – Dec. 10, 11 a.m. AEDT
- Wellington – Dec. 10, 1 p.m. NZDT