Snapchat users will surely get excited since the popular messaging app is now rolling out its most-awaited Dark Mode feature. However, is it now available on iOS devices?
(Photo : Photo by Peter Macdiarmid/Getty Images)
In this photo illustration the Snapchat app is used on an iPhone on October 6, 2014 in London, England. Snapchat allows users’ messages to vanish after seconds. It is being reported that Yahoo may invest millions of dollars in the start up firm.
Previously, Snapchat’s popular Dark Mode feature was only available to a limited number of users. However, the giant messaging platform recently confirmed that it was testing this new feature with a “very small percentage.”
Right now, some iOS users are able to enjoy Snapchat’s Dark Mode feature. However, the messaging app’s new mode is still unavailable for Android smartphones.
Nevertheless, Snapchat confirmed that it will soon roll out its Dark Mode feature so that more iOS and Android fans could also enjoy it. If you are an Android user, who is waiting for the popular Snapchat feature, or an iOS user, who is not familiar with it, here’s a quick guide on how you activate and turn it off.
Snapchat Dark Mode Guide
Turning on the Dark Mode feature
- iNews explained that the first thing you need to do is click on the avatar profile icon, which is located in the top left corner of your screen.
- After that, you need to click the settings (the little cog symbol at the top right corner of your app).
- Once you are there, the Snapchat app will reveal a long list of settings. Just scroll down to the “App Appearance” option and click it.
- You can choose from the three options, which are specifically the “Always Dark,” “Always Light,” or “Match iOs.”
(Photo : Photo by Tomohiro Ohsumi/Getty Images)
A man wearing a face mask uses a smartphone as he walks on a bridge at night on February 13, 2020 in Tokyo, Japan. At least 219 passengers and crew onboard the Diamond Princess cruise ship have tested positive for COVID-19 making it the biggest centre of the virus outside China.
Also Read: Can Snapchat be Dangerous? Therapist Dr. Laura Berman Warns Parents of Drug Trade as Son Dies of Overdose
Turning off the Dark Mode feature
- Turning off Snapchat’s Dark Mode feature is a piece of cake. Piunikaweb explained that all you have to do is choose the “Always Light” option.
- On the other hand, you can also choose the “Match iOS” option if you want to have other appearances.
Snapchat Dark Mode’s Other Details
On the other hand, some rumors claimed that the Snapchat Dark Mode feature will soon be available in the United Kingdom. However, this would still depend on the giant messaging platform’s decision.
Right now, Snapchat is still rolling out its popular Dark Mode feature to more users, which is evident based on the iOS users’ tweets. If you want to see more details, all you need to do is click here.
For more news updates about Snapchat and other popular messaging apps, always keep your tabs open here at TechTimes.
This article is owned by TechTimes
Written by: Griffin Davis
ⓒ 2021 TECHTIMES.com All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.