Recent launched product of Garmin – New Instinct Esports Edition – smartwatch can track, analyze and stream biometric performance.
Garmin’s new STR3AMUP! PC streaming tool also provides Instinct users the ability to livestream biometric data to audiences for a new streaming experience.
The new Instinct retains the look of Garmin Instinct line with bold black and red colors, high-contrast display and rugged design.
This new edition is purpose-built to military standards (MIL-STD 810), yet its exceedingly lightweight design provides a distraction-free gaming experience. It provides up to 80 hours of battery life in esports mode and up to 14 days in smartwatch mode for less time charging and more time gaming.
When paired with a compatible smartphone, Instinct also provides smart notifications such as email, texts, and alerts to a user’s wrist so they can stay connected both during and outside of sports playing.
Prior to a match, users simply select the sports activity on Instinct. Once activated, Garmin’s proven wrist-based heart rate technology analyzes and displays a user’s heartrate and stress level in addition to the time of day and a game time.
Once a gaming session has ended, users can sync their activity to the free Garmin Connect app to view, store and analyze their data to see how their body reacts in different gaming situations.
When using the esports activity, players can utilize Garmin’s new STR3AMUP! PC streaming tool to broadcast heart rate, stress level and Body Battery live and embed this data into their video streams or recordings using customizable overlays. Displaying these metrics allows players to interface with their audience and showcase – in real time – the physical and mental demands of competitive play. STR3AMUP! allows audiences to be further engaged with their favorite player or team.
Some figures of Garming Instinct Esports Edition:
- Wrist-Based Heart Rate – Get heart rate data along with alerts if a user’s heart rate stays too high or too low while at rest, and gauge how hard their heart is working during specific gaming moments.
- Advanced Sleep Monitoring – Users get a full picture of how they are sleeping with a breakdown of light, deep and REM sleep stages. This allow users to interpret and make lifestyle modifications for more focused play.
- Stress Tracking – Using Garmin’s heart rate variability, the Instinct Esports Edition can calculate an individual’s stress level score, giving them the opportunity to optimize stress management to conserve mental and physical resources.
- Body Battery Energy Monitor – Uses heart rate, stress and sleep data to determine how much energy a user has – letting them know when to play and when to rest.
- 30+ sports apps and robust activity tracking.
The latest innovation from Garmin, the Instinct Esports Edition is available now for a suggested retail price of 7.400.000 VND.