The latest software update for Apple’s Watch line, dubbed watchOS 7.3, will be available for download later today. It brings a new collection of Unity watch faces that pay homage to the Pan-African flag tied to Apple’s Black History Month initiatives.
Additionally, the new update unlocks Electrocardiogram (ECG) and Irregular Heartbeat functions for Apple Watch Series 4 and later in Japan, Mayotte, Philippines, and Thailand.
Apple Fitness + subscribers can also expect to see the new Time to Walk feature that helps you relax on walks with celebrity cameos. Other updates include performance improvements and bug fixes for Control Center and Action Center.
look at the OS 7.3 release notes:
- Unity watch face inspired by the colors of the Pan-African flag, shapes change throughout the day as you move around, creating a face that’s unique to you.
- Time to Walk for Apple Fitness + subscribers – an audio experience in the Workout app where guests share inspiring stories as you walk.
- ECG app on Apple Watch Series 4 or later in Japan, Mayotte, Philippines, and Thailand.
- Irregular heartbeat notifications in Japan, Mayotte, Philippines, Taiwan and Thailand.
- Fixed an issue where Control Center and Action Center might not respond when zoom is enabled.