CALGARY, AB, September 7, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — Peloton, a global leader in data management software solutions for the energy industry, is thrilled to announce that the Peloton Platform, a proven Microsoft solution hosted on Microsoft Azure, is running on of the Microsoft Australia data center region Is located in the state of New South Wales, Australia.
Like our customers in the Asia Pacific region continue their journey to the cloud, this infrastructure milestone provides them with unprecedented improved user experience, user interfaces and system performance. Energy companies around the world can take advantage of the Peloton platform, providing a secure and scalable cloud environment so they can focus on optimizing their operations through data management and analytics.
The Peloton Platform provides an integrated single source of truth through the following solutions:
- Well Data Lifecycle: World-class data management solution that encompasses workflows from well planning to reclamation, including data acquisition and management of real-time fracturing data and analysis.
- Integrity and reliability data management: Robust workflows that enable organizations to properly assess failure risks and operate more efficiently and cost-effectively.
- Production and Operations Data Lifecycle: Powerful data management solutions to support production data capture, field operations, monitoring, hydrocarbon accounting, emissions and regulatory reporting.
- Land data management: Modernized workflows for surface and mineral acquisition, tracking of payment and non-payment obligations, ownership and chain of title history, owner relations, related contracts/agreements , document generation and reporting.
- Geospatial mapping: Solution enabling a holistic view of products with full integration between Esri ArcGIS® Company and the Peloton platform. Powerful cross-functionality with all Peloton apps enables advanced spatial analysis.
“Significant scale is achieved by managing all of Peloton’s solutions on a single platform,” said Duncan Knight, President, International Operations and Business Development. “By using both commercial integrations in our solutions and custom integrations through the platform’s Web API/ETL, our customers maximize the business and operational value of their data, while minimizing collection and retention efforts. The Peloton Platform improves customer operations through data management. and analysis in a cost-effective and commercially secure environment.
The Peloton Platform is the global energy data management solution, enabling digital transformation through data mobility, automation and integration by providing fully integrated well data lifecycle management solutions, of the life cycle of production data and land data. With a 30-year history and clear direction, more than 600 energy customers worldwide rely on Peloton to equip their stakeholders with the tools and information needed to manage, simplify and optimize their operations. For more information, visit https://www.peloton.com.